- Manual bandsaw for degree cuts from 0° to 60° to the right and from 0° to 45° to the left.
- Head structure made of cast iron.
- Hydraulic transducer which shows the stretching blade level, and handle with control button.
- Blade guide with combined action of side bearings,cabide plates and top bearing.
- Assisted cutting modality: thanks to an hydraulic cylindrical brake which controls the gravity lowing down movement; once the cut has been done, the head has to be lifted up by hand from the operator.
- Manual clamping vice equipped with a quick-locking system of the piece.
- Mechanical locks at 45° 0° +45° 60° for the head rotation and graduated measure reading system with a strong locking lever.
- Measuring rod with milimetric indication and turnable lenght stop.
- Working surface made of cast iron.
- Roller for the material support on the loading side.
- Cooling tank installed on the higher part of the basement with release nozzle and electrical pump for refrigeration of both blade guides.
- Electrical cabinet with auxiliary tension of 24VAC, main switch and user controls.
- High elctrical protection and safety.
- Feeding power tension: 400V/50Hz/3Ph.
- Colours: RAL 1018 yellow-RAL 7036 grey.
No videos found. Please check back soon!
No downloads yet. Please check back soon!